Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This post is rated R



Iv been wanting to share this on my blog for awhile now, but I really didn't know how to do it. I know you can find sex and everything you ever wanted or didn't want to know about it with out even searching for it on the web!

But this is about Biblical Sex! Did you know the bible actually has lots to say about sex? Well it does. Go read Song of Songs...and you might even blush;)

I encourage any married or single persons to go Here, Mars Hill Church Website, and watch or download and watch this sermon series on the song of songs. It will give you an eye opening view of sex according to the bible. And if you are a married couple, this series should be watched with your spouse. Trust me when I say that if you start looking at your sexual relationship with your spouse the way God intended it to be, you will have an amazing love life!


To be clear I'm advacating sex WITHIN marriage between a MAN and a WOMAN. And no where else. If you are a single person this sermon series will give you a better understanding of the opposite sex and what to prepare your heart for when you are married.

Here's a clip of some of the questions that are answered in this series.




Blog Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails