Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Preparing for the Fall Garden

We are planning our fall garden. So far this is what we are going to be planting this weekend:

Snap Beans
Pinto Beans
Cauliflower
Sweet Corn
Butternut Squash
Pumpkins (maybe, we are a little late)


Then come September we will plant

Carrots
Swiss Chard
Butterhead Lettuce
Romain Lettuce
English Peas
Spinach (but only a little)
Garlic (mid Sept.)

So Im excited I think it will be a lovely fall garden. I would also like to plant some herbs, Im just not sure which (if any) I can plant in fall. Maybe a window herb garden will be in store for me:-)

So anybody planting a fall vegetable garden? I would love to hear about it and if you've got any tips please feel free to share!

Blog Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails