Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Photobucket


This weeks menu includes-

Breakfast- Pancakes, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt

Lunch- Sandwiches, leftovers, homemade mac & cheese, cheese and fruit

Dinners-
Tacos
Chicken and Dumplings
Chicken Noodle Soup
Baked Beans and Brown Rice with Honey baked Carrots
Spaghetti on Thursday (its what the girls like to eat when Dad is gone)
Jambalaya

I have a bunch of okra and peppers that need to be used up this week, so I thought Jambalaya would be a good way to use those.
The baked beans and rice with the carrots is what we will do for our "meatless" night. I think it saves a little money if we go meatless one dinner a week.

Blog Sig

2 comments:

  1. I love okra!!! Sounds like a week of great meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a website that you use for meal planning? I was just looking this up today (kinda weird!).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails