Friday, July 24, 2009

Funny how things change



Its funny to me how just a few short years ago,(okay about 6 years ago) the things I got excited about, the things I laid in bed and thought about where so different then they are now. Then it was men (boys, isn't it always the case), clothes, what I was wearing the next day, friends and when I was going out with them next...stuff like that.
Now, its much different...sure there's the heavy subjects. The health and well being of my family, finances, my husbands serious problem spending too much on sports and outdoor stuff! Okay but then there is cooking and cleaning. Yes I actually lay in bed at night and think about cooking and cleaning.
Those thoughts are layered by another thought of "Seriously? Your thinking about this right now?".
But my point is what Im really thrilled about right now is that this weekend I finally will have a pantry to store up all my great grocery shopping deals. I have managed to clean, organize and purge enough closet space in my home that I was able to EMPTY the closet that is next to my kitchen, the one that is suppose to be the pantry. Now it has no shelving, so Big Daddy will have to fix that.
Anyway, yes people this is what makes my skirt fly up these days...the pantry closet!



Blog Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails