Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Big Girl Turns 6!

I'm a little late getting this up...but on May 31 my oldest child turned 6 years old! I'm sure for seasoned moms 6 seems so young, but for me it seems that she is growing in leaps and bounds! I wish she'd stop that!!
We didn't throw a big party or anything, she wanted to go to the zoo and then to lunch at her favorite restaurant, so that is what she got:)
Here are a few pics from her fun day-


They really do grow so fast! I'm starting to realize more then ever before the limited time I get to have with my little ones!! Such a short period of time to form their character and win their hearts for the Lord!

I'm so happy I get to spend so much time with her, if I sent her off on that big yellow bus everyday, Id miss so much! Recently there have been major important questions and challenges that have come her way, and I'm so thankful to be there for those times.

Psalms 127:3 says “Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.”
Its taken a few years from the time she was born to realize what a great blessing she really is to me! But Thank you God for this gift:)




Blog Sig

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by to say hi!I also look forward to the challenge!Happy Birthday to your daughter!Blessings Marla

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails