Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So sad about Patrick Swayze. Seems like so many have passed away recently. I feel especially sad about this one though. He was one of my favorite actors, really all my life. He was (is) a unique and caring soul. Im sure he is with the Lord now. I just feel so bad for his wife, my prayers and thoughts are with her. He died so young. I know he was 57 (I think), but he had such a youthful spirit about him. But the Lord calls his children home when he see fit.

The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death.
Isaiah 57:1-2

Patrick and Lisa were married for 34 years! Long time by hollywood's standards.


The role that made his career, Johnny Castle in Dirty Dancing;-)


He gave it one heck of a fight!

Blog Sig

1 comment:

  1. He was so great. I know what you mean, I was very touched by his passing. His attitude was always filled with warmth & he seemed to be a positive influency in the world. He will be missed, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails