Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gardening

So we planted out garden beds over this past weekend. Hoping this last nights cold weather wasn't a bit too cold for the young plants. I know the seedlings will be fine, but the plants with leaves...hmmm I'm kinda worried about those. I don't think it dropped below freezing last night, but there was frost on Big Daddy's windshield this morning.
So here is what we planted:

Tomatoes (love them!!)
eggplant
cucumbers ( hoping to try out pickle makin' this year)
zucchini
strawberries
bush beans
lettuce
potatoes
carrots

And the girls got to pick out and plant a packet of flowers each:) I hope they make, they'll be so excited!

Speaking of growing things....my little fat baby is going to be 5 months old here shortly and I can't believe how big he's getting!!!!


Isn't that blanket cute! Russ' Aunt Sherry made that for John. I just love simple things like that when they're personalized:)

Ok, off to cut some grass! The weather is finally starting to look alot like spring around here!


Blog Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails