Friday, May 21, 2010

Memory Verse

I just stumbled upon Good Morning Girls! this morning and I am so happy I did!
Although I'm not part of a group in my area, I'm still looking forward to learning and growing over the summer with some help from this website!
Check it out, you'll be glad you did!

This weeks Verse to memorize and meditate on:

Galatians 5:22,23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.”

Go visit the website for great tips about memorizing scripture and why you want to do it!

Blog Sig

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning the Good Morning Girls site and for sharing the blessing that it is to you - that keeps us going!
    Much Love,
    Courtney
    http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails